Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Watercolour

 Hello my readers welcome to my blog today I have been working on my watercolour painting we made 3 images all more cursed than the last honestly this has been quite the boring activity and I made very bad artwork see ya in my next blog. :)

My Art ;) down below         

Mona Lisa - Wikipedia The World's Most Expensive Paintings10 Most Expensive Art Pieces Sold in 2013: Which Famous Painter Has The  Highest Price Tag? - Financesonline.comThe Most Expensive Artworks Sold at Auction in 2020 – ARTnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.